1. Art By Riwa Limited (we, us or our) is committed to protecting your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3. We may obtain personal information from you (Personal Information) as a result of you:
(a) providing us with your name, e-mail address, delivery address and/or other details when an account is created for you with the Website or when you order any goods or services from us;
(b) submitting any information when using the Website;
(c) submitting any reviews, complaints or other information relating to the Website or our goods or services;
(d) emailing or otherwise contacting us in relation to the Website or our goods or services; or
(e) otherwise providing any information to us.
5. We may also automatically collect, or use third party service providers to collect, certain
non-personal information about you in relation to your use of the Website (Automatic
Information). This may include:
(a) information about your use of the Website, including the time you use or visit the Website, how long you use or visit the Website for, what pages you view within the Website and what other websites you visit before and after;
(b) information about the orders that you place through the Website;
(c) information about your performance of your obligations under the Terms; and
(d) information about the device you use to access the Website, including your IP address and information about your mobile device (if you use a mobile device).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
6. We may use your Personal Information and Automatic Information to:
(a) manage, monitor and develop the Website and our goods and services;
(b) contact you about the Website or our goods or services;
(c) supply goods or services to you and others;
(d) send you promotions or special offers from us, or any of our partners or customers, that we think you may be interested in; and
(e) do anything otherwise required or permitted by law.
7. We may store your Personal Information on computer systems operated by third parties. We will take reasonable precautions against unauthorised access and disclosure by those third parties.
8. We will not share your Personal Information with third parties except:
(a) as required as part of supplying goods and services to you including providing delivery details to our third party contractors;
(b) to the extent necessary for those third parties to provide services to us in connection with the Website or to operate our business;
(c) to the extent necessary to enforce our rights, including our intellectual property rights;
(d) as necessary to ensure the enforcement of any applicable laws, including providing information to law enforcement in connection with the investigation of any crime; and
10. We may use third parties overseas in relation to the management and operation of the Website, and you therefore consent to your Personal Information being sent overseas if required.
PERSONAL INFORMATION BELONGS TO YOU
11. Your Personal Information remains yours.
12. We take reasonable precautions to make sure that we keep your Personal Information secure. However, because the internet is an open network, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorised access or use.
13. Where you have authorised us to disclose your Personal Information to a third party, their use and maintenance of your Personal Information is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use.
14. You may request access to your Personal Information that is held by us and we may delete it or correct it if you ask us to.
15. From time to time we may send you, and you agree to receive, emails and other promotions relating to services or goods offered by us and our related companies, partners and customers, including email alerts that you can set up and manage through
16. You may opt out of receiving those emails and other promotions at any time by following the opt-out instructions provided in the relevant communication.
cannot use the Website or that the functionality of the Website is reduced.
19. The Website may contain links to third party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third party websites or applications.
CONTACTING US ABOUT PRIVACY
20. If you wish to contact us about your privacy, including requesting corrections to your Personal Information, you can contact us at 1184D Korokipo Road, Waiohiki, Napier 4183, by email , or by phone/text +64 22 4877492.
Last updated 14 May 2020